Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Well, it's finally 2008. So, I decided that today will be the day that I start our blog and see whether or not if I can keep up with it. We didn't really do too much in the way of celebrating the new year's arrival. We actually missed the ball dropping in Times Square but we managed to wake up at a little after midnight in time to see Fergie introducing another act on the Dick Clark's Rockin Eve. We then moved on up to bed to sleep for the rest of the night.

While Dad was visiting us over the holidays he wasn't feeling too well and ended up actually having a cold. Of course, we thought it was allergies or him adjusting to the altitude. But, nope it was a cold. Now Phil, Bill, Chris and myself (I'm showing symptoms today) are all dealing with it. Like Phil said "you can't expect to get on a plane and fly 1/2 way across the country without catching something." My response is "isn't that way Airborne was created?" Oh well, what are you gonna do?

Off to make some chicken soup and another Mimosa! Gotta get that Vitamin C quota in for the day.

No comments: